Saturday, March 22, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

Ok -- today started out just fine. A little early, but fine overall..... We went to Concord Mills for the morning. All we bought was an Eddie Bauer jacket for me. Of course, it was a great deal -- $187 originally, but $57 with tax! Now I can get rid of my old children's size Old Navy coat that is about six years old. This new one is waterproof (fantastic since I do not have any form of raincoat), wind resistant, and breathable. It's a winter jacket but the lining is a zip-out vest. I would have preferred a different color than black, but black was all they had, so black it is. I can handle that for the great deal I got.

We started back home and I started to feel some lower back aching. By the time we got home I fed P, spoke with Mom (Mom and Dad are in Germany right now) and then my aunt for a good while on the phone, and then went upstairs to take a nap -- I was feeling crummy. I woke with a 101.37 degree temperature, chills, and body aches. So much for my going to the Easter church service tonight! Now I'm praying I feel good enough to go with D and P on Monday. I'm taking it one day at a time ... I may feel perfectly fine tomorrow.

When it rains, it pours..... better get out that new coat.

No comments: