Well, we did not hear from the doctor's office regarding P's urinalysis. I'm going to assume that no news is good news at this point.
I was speaking with an online friend of mine who is a Nurse Practitioner. She was looking up the blood work results in her books to cross reference them. I feel better after hearing from her. She even said that the results may just be showing that he's trying to fight off a virus (like maybe the Hand Foot Mouth Disease that a child had in the PMO class he's in ... hmmmm.....). Of course, that would not explain the lack of weight gain. She also does not think it is cystic fibrosis. She did note that maybe it could be thyroid.... (Of course, that is the test that the doctor ordered but the phlebotomist could not get enough blood for.)
I have felt the love and the prayers of so many people, and that is so unbelievably comforting. The body of Christ is truly a family, and I have seen how, when one member hurts, others feel the impact. The Executive Vice President of my college even came over and stopped in my office to sit down and pray with me. Dozens of you have sent emails of support, and I am so unbelievably grateful. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment