C is finally three.... for good! Today we had a party for him and it was a blast! Friends and family crammed into our home for sandwiches, chips, fruit, cookies, and cake. I'm so thankful for everyone who came to share with us.
He got some really thoughtful and fantastic gifts. Everything from a doctor kit to puzzles to gift certificates for BounceU (one of his favorite places in the world, I think!). Of course, I thought it was funny when he started passing out the gifts to others like we had him do at Christmas. It was a little hard to explain that the presents were from those people, not for them!
I wish I had had the video camera in my hands and rolling. We had gotten the cake out to take pictures before we forgot and cut it. C crawled in the seat and was trying so hard to get his little fingers in the icing, but people were telling him not to touch it. Apparently it all got overwhelming for him.... He leaned forward and took a BIG bite out of it! (I guess we have let him watch too many "funniest home video" episodes recently, huh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment